Not only are you getting an Excel expert, but someone who knows how it can be used to meet your business needs. You’ll be getting 15 years of financial and analytical experience in start-ups, non-profits and a Fortune 500 company where I’ve created countless models to drive efficiency, accountability, and profitability. I’m passionate about delivering value for customers and genuinely excited about using my skills and experience to help you!
You Can Count on:
- Efficiency. With a litany of existing models and code to leverage, your project already has a head start.
- Responsiveness. Communication is key to ensure we’re on the same page and the deliverable will meet your needs. Email, voice or text, you will be able to reach me. I respect deadlines and aim for fast turn-around.
- Confidentiality. Having worked extensively in the health care industry, I understand the importance of privacy and data security. Your project and data will be seen only by me – nothing will be subcontracted.
Principles that Guide Every Project:
- Keep the end user in mind. People have varying levels of comfort/experience with Excel. I design accordingly, always providing clear user instructions.
- Make it Dynamic. Assumptions change, and you need to be able to see the impact of those changes on the fly. What happens to the bottom line if sales double, or if supply expense is 60% variable to revenue instead of 50%? No hard coding of numbers!
- Clean Design. No one likes to receive a 20MB file to their phone or tablet, especially when that file could have been 5MB or less if designed properly. Ace employs techniques to make your applications smaller and faster.
- Make it Reusable. Always looking to the future, I’ll design your 2015 budget file so that with a few tweaks it can be used for 2016 and beyond; I’ll design Opportunity A’s cost/benefit analysis so that you can leverage it when Opportunity B presents itself.